Monday, October 20, 2014

Here we Go Again All Over Again


For the past year I have been steadily consumed with flying stuff remotely. Mostly Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) or what many call 'drones' but little drones; not those things that takeoff from some country with the last name of ‘stan’ and are piloted by kids that grew up on Xbox and living in Nevada somewhere.

Presently, I prefer DJI Phantom 2’s with various stuff hanging from them. I have two. ‘Tommy’, is my oldest with a hundred hours of flight time on it configured for aerial videography. My latest P2 is ‘Sparkle’ whose sole mission is light and magic.

I’ll start this travel though all things that defy gravity with my current work in capturing compelling content as recorded on a mini SD card snug inside a GoPro Hero 4 Black. Easier stated in a blog than performed 50 feet above the crashing surf below.
 
 
Willy


No comments:

Post a Comment